Fae's Introduction

Reaction score
Hi! I've had a Perpheads Forums account for a good while, but I've never officially joined the server until yesterday! I thought I'd introduce myself and attempt to make some new friends. My name is Fae/Faeeeriee (also known as Kerys to my friends), and I'm 22. I've had Garry's Mod on Steam for many many years but haven't really given it a chance until now. Hopefully, I'll be able to make some new mates on the server and on the forums as I was persuaded to join by none other than @Super_ & @Atomic (((rude))). If I do happen to disappear from existence, please don't take it personally - I'm just rubbish with remembering what I'm doing from one moment to the next!

P.S I have no idea what I'm doing on the server currently, I'm just running/driving in circles and I'm socially awkward so keeping quiet lmao.

Hope you all have a great day,

Fae/Faeeeriee

Reaction score
Welcome to the server. I deeply recommend joining the PLPD im sure @Oddy will vouch for me. If not then there are other job options such as medic, fire, road crew, courier, taxi driver that are also fun. If you get invested you can make your own gun shops and stuff to but i don't know much about that. I'll be on the server tomorrow morning. Hope to see you around.

Reaction score
welcome too the server, if u ever need any help with anything just drop a message in ooc or help chat and u will get the help u need

Reaction score
I aint even gon hold u not associating with anybody in this community (except some, such as myself, because I am simply the best) is the best thing you can do