Favourite Childhood Weekend?

Reaction score
Sony Walkman D-EJ011 loaded with the track Stereo Love, walking down to Blockbusters after a heavy morning of Cartoon Network, Picking up Jak and Daxter to basically speed run in the 3 days of renting it, stopping off at Wimpy for lunch, Converse on with the shutter shades. Carrying half of your possessions in a JD/JJB sports bag, going HMV to flick through the posters and window shop songs you know you could just get on LimeWire and burn to a CD. All to head home after a long day, check your My Space/Facebook, browse old YouTube for ghost caught on tape videos or YouTube Poops and then play Lego island with a trackball mouse. :cool:

1657974979945.png1657975039506.png

Life was good
What was your perfect weekend from back in the day?

Reaction score
When I was 6, this was the coolest game ever. Sonic game with GUNS?!?!?!?!?!
Most stressful experience on DS.
You just unlocked so much more nostalgia for me damn. Shadow the hedgehog was actually sick!

Unpopular opinion but the 2006 Sonic the Hedgehog game was actually good.

Edit: Idk if that's actually an unpopular opinion but I remember everyone saying it was shit

Reaction score
You just unlocked so much more nostalgia for me damn. Shadow the hedgehog was actually sick!

Unpopular opinion but the 2006 Sonic the Hedgehog game was actually good.

Edit: Idk if that's actually an unpopular opinion but I remember everyone saying it was shit
Most the levels were ultra flat which sonic fans didn't enjoy and many levels were objective based rather than "Reach the goal" based like previous titles.
Shadow was also a RACIST????