Felix & ktomi96 Ban Request

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: SenlinGames/Robin Sen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Felix & ktomi96/Tomi Kokai & Felix Sawty
His/Her SteamID: ktomi96:
STEAM_0:0:30723385 Felix: STEAM_0:0:36763294
Reason: I saw them with a shotgun and a pistol so I thought I should pull them over. They didn't so he was speeding and skipping lights in city until I finally pulled them over. As soon as They got out they shot me to death. I also have a slight suspicion of Metagaming as they didn't talk or type to each other once. So what they did was kill me because of a police chase.
Evidence: The demo is not there but if it's really needed I wil try as hard as I can to find it.

SenlinGames;n12832 said:
Your Steam/In-game Name: SenlinGames/Robin Sen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Felix & ktomi96/Tomi Kokai & Felix Sawty
His/Her SteamID: ktomi96:
STEAM_0:0:30723385 Felix: STEAM_0:0:36763294
Reason: I saw them with a shotgun and a pistol so I thought I should pull them over. They didn't so he was speeding and skipping lights in city until I finally pulled them over. As soon as They got out they shot me to death. I also have a slight suspicion of Metagaming as they didn't talk or type to each other once. So what they did was kill me because of a police chase.
Evidence: The demo is not there but if it's really needed I wil try as hard as I can to find it.

We will need a demo SenlinGames, or any other form of proof which will clearly show these players killing you.

Back