Flash Games.

Reaction score
So i'm not sure how old all of you are but some of you guys have to remember the era of the Flash games. No download, no problem. Well I recently decided to go back to some of my fav websites to play on miniclip, addicting games, armor games. To name a few. And I wanted to know what is everyones fav flash games? Mine is a game called Brick yard 2 I will post a link where you can play it. http://www.physicsgames.net/game/Brick_Yard_2.html

Reaction score
I was always partial to the idle or tycoon games that were around, since I mainly used games just to waste time rather than have an abundant amount of fun (some could say by playing role play I'm still doing that) but I was also partial to the Papa Luigi franchise, which is just a bunch of different 'cooking' games really, but I found them very fun

Reaction score
mmm Motherload is where it was at man! I never really got far in to the game before I either got bored or died. I might go and play that for a bit.

Reaction score
Crush the Castle
Fancy Pants
Achievement Unlocked
This is the only level
that shitty ass flash version of Portal
Light Temple where no one wanted to be the blue water girl
That game where you launched a Turtle the furthest you could with neat upgrades every other run
maxresdefault.jpg

Reaction score
Crush the castle was a pretty good game. That game where you launched a turtle sounds just like Learn to Fly or Potty Flyer.