Server Suggestion Forced Orientation

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Forced Orientation
Suggestion Description: Introduce a forced tutorial upon any new player who signs on the job for the first time that will walk them through the basics of how to do their jobs they pass the quiz for. That way they receive a theoretical and a practical exam to improve competency.

Why should this be added?:
- Improve competency in new players
- Good educational mechanic
- QoL for all players

What negatives could this have?:
- None i can think of.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Many people die due to medics not even knowing how to revive people after passing a pop quiz. Many cops shoot out cars as a first resort or drive on the wrong side of the highway because they don't care to read about it in the hand book or policies.

Reaction score
This would solve medics yeeting down the left side of the highway until 1. they get banned 2. someone tells them and they apologise and go on the right (has actually happened before) or 3. they get told right and carry on left and get banned

Reaction score
Yes please!
The tutorial doesnt take long and answers so many questions we see in the help chat daily.
+ it will slow down this proppushing guy/ firefighter RDMer that is ban invading constantly.

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Forced Orientation
Suggestion Description: Introduce a forced tutorial upon any new player who signs on the job for the first time that will walk them through the basics of how to do their jobs they pass the quiz for. That way they receive a theoretical and a practical exam to improve competency.

Why should this be added?:
- Improve competency in new players
- Good educational mechanic
- QoL for all players

What negatives could this have?:
- None i can think of.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Many people die due to medics not even knowing how to revive people after passing a pop quiz. Many cops shoot out cars as a first resort or drive on the wrong side of the highway because they don't care to read about it in the hand book or policies.
bring driving lessons to many gimps pulling out on me and the pd drivers break more road laws then civs

Reaction score
+1 Would be a good alternative to outright restricting jobs such as road crew from new players. I’ve been seeing a trend of minging road crew lately, and this may help address the issue.