Forum ban appeal for sneaky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Forum ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @yuck @Madda @Collier
How long were you banned for: Indefinitely.

Your Steam Name: Sneaky
Your In-game Name: Thomas Greenfield
Your Steam ID: Irrelevant for Forum ban.

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Causing problems, disrespectful behavior.
Why should this appeal be considered:

Okay, so. It's been a while since I visited perpheads. The last post i made on my account (@Sneaky) was around june of 2019
so i have been away for a good 8 months. I occasionally lurked the forums mainly to see if the community was still alive, and to my suprise
one of my wettest dreams came true: Reversal of the PLPD system.
I hopped on to perp and have accumolated roughly 15 hours in a few days already solely from playing as police/TFU.
It's been really fun and i dont feel the boring dread i felt with PH 9 months ago, and i do plan on sticking around longer.
Though having no access to any of the discussions on the forums does make it quite difficult.
Its been a while so i have no idea what really went down, but what i do recall is that the shoutbox and forums
were practically anarchy with alot of offensive memes being thrown around, and me larping as some perpheads MAGA guy
Looking at it now makes me cringe. I wont deny my involvement in the aidsfest it was and i wish to apologize for my rude
and unnecessary behaviour.

I'll promise i'll come back as a less toxic Sneaky, and return to the Sneaky that hosted minecraft and Trouble In TerroristTown
servers and those damn fresh memes.

Status
Not open for further replies.