Reaction score
OOC Name: [PH] Janice

IC Name: Gary Marshall

Cars: BMW 507, Ford Transit

Money: 300k in bank

VIP (Yes or No): Yes

Firearms Level: 33 but still leveling

Crafting Level: 8

Why do you want to join the org: My Current org is inactive so I am looking for one with people on daily. I have been in quite a few orgs and I am looking for bigger and better ones. I also know some people in the org from past orgs

What are you specialties: I am good when It comes to basing and Defending from raiders. I am also pretty good at driving.

Reaction score
OOC Name: Edisom
IC Name: Luca Falcone
Cars: Range Rover
Money: 200 and something K
VIP (Yes or No): Gonna get it again next chance I get
Firearms Level: 45
Crafting Level: 5
Why do you want to join the org: Looking for a new ORG to roll with, since my old org The Paralake Outfit was disbanded.
What are you specialties: Pretty good shot, good driver, being funny idk.
Promise you won't regret accepting me if you do.

Reaction score
OOC Name: Sp4wnterror
IC Name: Norman Lajoie
Cars: BMW M3 and Best of the best Mini cooper
Money: 60k atm poor scrub i am
Firearms Level: 39
Crafting Level: Guess 8/8
Why do you want to join the org: Need some budds to hang with and make some of that good green
What are you specialties: Shooting, driving and making everyone have a really good time !
[DOUBLEPOST=1489352461,1489349190][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks how do i get in touch with you ?

Reaction score
OOC Name: ★StuNneD★

IC Name:
James Terry

Cars:
I had an Audi S5 but sadly I sold it because I had to pay some money back to a mate but I have a Hummer
and a Nissan 350z

Money:
100k :)

VIP (Yes or No):
Yes
Firearms Level: 46
Crafting Level: 8/8
Why do you want to join the org: Probably I want to join this org because I think its a great org to be in and I want to be in an active org I was in the outlaws and wasnt active players there the only active players where Me Mitch and Jennifer. I want an org that will help in any situation and an org that communicate well. In general this is a great org to be in and I would like to join it. Wish me luck :)

What are you specialties: I'm great at shooting, my favourite weapon is mossberg and I'm pretty great at driving.
I like to raid too and I'm great at it.

Good Luck For Me :)

Reaction score
OOC Name: RampageKing11
IC Name: Mitch Carter
Cars: Beetle
Money: 20k
Firearms Level: 2 (Because I don't craft firearms although can get this up if needed)
Crafting Level: 5
Why do you want to join the org: The reason I want to join your org is to meet new people and to make friends another reason is because I want to stop being lonely and to have some action on the server, raiding etc, another reason I want to join is because I have low money and want to make some more money
What are your specialties: shooting mostly but I am good at other stuff except for driving which I am improving quickly on I am decent at driving

Reaction score
OOC Name: Allen
IC Name: Allen Kennedy
OOC Age: 17
Cars: These
Money: Like, 40k, I been making guns and shit.
VIP: Yes
Firearms Level: 88
Why do you want to join the org: Cause I ain't got no org atm, and Taylor won't let me join penguins.
What are you specialties: Making guns, getaway driving, negotiations, I'm an okay shooter too.

Reaction score
OOC Name: Fredrik Bergman
IC Name: Fredrik Stevensson
Cars: Mercedes ML 63 AMG
Money: 70k +
VIP (Yes or No): No, Will get it later today-
Firearms Level: 37
Why do you want to join the org: My friend Norman is already a member and from what I have heard from him is that this is a good organization, fun to play with.
What are you specialties: Good at driving and shooting

Reaction score
OOC Name:Clock Wise
IC Name:Dante Redgrave
Cars:Mazda RX-8
Money:137,000
VIP (Yes or No):Yes
Firearms Level:48
Crafting Level:8
Why do you want to join the org: I don't have many friends on the server. I've been basing by myself and with a friend here and there and i'm looking to join something bigger then myself. I don't cause trouble, I'm respectful, and in good company I can have some laughs with everyone. Back to the question and put simply, I'm looking for family. I was hoping friendlies could be the family.

What are you specialties: I listen well to instructions and follow them to the dot, i'm a good shooter and have defended countless times by myself from raiders and sometimes with friends, I make weapons so if you're looking to buy shotguns I can absolutely sell though to org members, I'm a great defender (That goes with shooter I guess), I'm based in America and I'm online most of the day including most of UK times (I wake up early) so if I'm not working, i'm online basing.

My weakness is that I don't raid often so I'm not an experienced raider but I'm willing to raid more with other members of the group to gain that experience and learn from others.

Status
Not open for further replies.