fucking forners

rat

Reaction score
i hate them god damn forners right i was down in the pub with me mate nige and this bloke comes up to me like "cześć mój przyjacielu, kocham twój kraj" and I was like "oi mate the queens english is the only acceptable language in 'ere" and then i get an asbo for anti social behaviour wtf!!!

smell-something-nigel-farage-adds-voice-calls-stop-parliament-sleaze.jpg

honestly i cannot wait until we finally leave the single market and regain control of our borders

_82021381_520d645d-5cf7-46c5-ab73-ef37be0c4afc.jpg

dover just got a little bit scarier

Reaction score
I know what u mean m8. just a few hundred meters away from me is a school filled with immigrants of the arabic and african variety and im afraid theyll behead me if i go to the grocery store during lunch time

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
i hate them god damn forners right i was down in the pub with me mate nige and this bloke comes up to me like "cześć mój przyjacielu, kocham twój kraj" and I was like "oi mate the queens english is the only acceptable language in 'ere" and then i get an asbo for anti social behaviour wtf!!!

smell-something-nigel-farage-adds-voice-calls-stop-parliament-sleaze.jpg

honestly i cannot wait until we finally leave the single market and regain control of our borders

_82021381_520d645d-5cf7-46c5-ab73-ef37be0c4afc.jpg

dover just got a little bit scarier

Yeah all these English coming to Wales. Drowning our villages just to provide water for scouse inbreds.
Drinking our beer and raping our sheep women.
Go back Wetherspoons you bunch of pansies.
:wales:
Cofiwch Tryweryn.
p0356y2h.jpg