Funny PerpHeads Video w/ Shaniqua

Reaction score
So yesterday i was just protecting the mayor as a secret service and then, out of nowhere, there was this funny african woman! I laughed so hard and i decided to record some of it :) Enjoy! [video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_xsDoDrJvPA[/video]

Reaction score
Ahh, shame i only joined PERP bout 1 month ago, Looked like a great time! ;)

Reaction score
I miss the old perpheads, I joined 18th of September. Things like S-Hooden basing at Sub 2 and there raiding was annoying as they'd always win :(

Reaction score
I remember, the first time I joined PERPheads. I grew alone in those little shack places near the church. My only weapon was a baseball bat. 2 guys with Remingtons came in . One went to the other house. While the other looked at my drugs. When he wasn't looking, I attacked him with my baseball bat. Obviously, I died and Raged Quit :D

Reaction score
The Real Black Jesus said:
I remember, the first time I joined PERPheads. I grew alone in those little shack places near the church. My only weapon was a baseball bat. 2 guys with Remingtons came in . One went to the other house. While the other looked at my drugs. When he wasn't looking, I attacked him with my baseball bat. Obviously, I died and Raged Quit :D
Yes man i remember this i was your neighbour with my brother.None of us had a weapon and we were defending with baseball bats and a mac-11 with 5-6 bullets. :p

Reaction score
The Real Black Jesus said:
We got raided, I tried to kill him with a baseball bat.. :D He had a remmington xD