Game Giveaway or software or whatever u want on steam.

Reaction score
giveaway

Yeah so i have
cab1cd2c9d.png
8 pounds 18 pennys in my steam wallet, i'll giveaway whatever any wants for that price, pick anything off steam and i'll gift it u i guess.

To enter all you have to do is rate the post winner, and like leave a reply with your steam url, why hearts are the best football team @Moon The Goon and what you want with a link preferrably. If you want a template here I guess
Steam Link:
Why Hearts are better than southampton:
What you want:

Yeah like happy upcoming easter i guess.

Oh yeah also if i don't like you that puts your chances down significantly. I'll pull names when enough people enter.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hearts are better then Hearts because, they are at the top of scottish premiership and challenging for Europa League. I have been taking the piss to disguise the fact we are getting relegated this season.

Give me rocketleague keys pls.
I will also do a video of me singing a hearts fc song if need be.

Up the hearts!

Deleted member 4084

Steam Link:
because brexit means brexit and hearts are more british than southampton's. 100% british food is fed to them 100% british grass they play on 100% british made nets 100% british seats and dont forget theyre 100% british. and barry wants me to win
aBomvxu.png
SRp9IvX.png
What you want: i would want a blowjob but money cant buy that from you so ill take http://store.steampowered.com/app/491950/Orwell_Keeping_an_Eye_On_You/ and http://store.steampowered.com/app/431960/Wallpaper_Engine/ thanks love you, fellow brexiter

Reaction score
Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PTSDplusPOPROCKS/
Fuckers in school telling me, always in the locker room
Hearts ain't bout this, Hearts ain't bout that
My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them
He, he they say that nigga don't be putting in no work
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Y'all niggas ain't know shit
All ya motherfuckers talk about
Hearts ain't no hitta Hearts ain't this Hearts a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Ya'll don't live with them niggas
Y'all know they got caught with a ratchet
Shootin' at the police and shit
Niggas been on probation since fuckin, I don't know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' them like that
Them niggas savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Hearts I'm fucking beating they ass! I'm not fucking playing no more You know those niggas roll with Sgt. Pepper and them
What you want: Sniper Elite III

Reaction score
Moon The Goon has made a banger as an entry and has received double entrys, if anyone else wants to sing the Hearts song they will receive another entry as well.