Games To Play?

Reaction score
My fav story games: Undertale, OneShot, BioShock Infinite and Oxenfree.

Reaction score
Table top simulator, you can play board games with your friends (and me) online. Please, I need someone to play Uno with me...

Reaction score
If you like military games and strategy games i suggest
the game called "FoxHole". It costs 20€ Euro on steam

Its a really nice military combat strategy game.

Here is a video of sort what it looks like. That video shows the prototype of the game. It already massivly changed and became much better till today.

And here is a video i took about 3 days ago i think not sure anymore i recently started playing the game and this was my first small squad wich i had command of but because all of them were new to the game i quickly lost command and they just did what they wanna do and ended up loosing the armored vehicles lol but meh it was fun experience. I was the driver and told my gunner where to shoot at.

Dont get confused by the ingame rank i was sergeant but you get the ingame rank after playtime that means the higher the rank the longer the person played but some with high ranks are still unexperienced in combat or are logistic players

Reaction score
-Garry's Mod
-Sims 4
-GTA V/ IV
-just cause 3
-skyrim
-mafia 3
-Far cry 5
- black ops
These games are among them I would recommend for boredom.

Reaction score
CS:S or CS:GO, half life (not 2), cs 1.6 and prob pubg or fn cuz its pretty fun when u have a sniper and you kill people 300 m away