Gimic

Reaction score
Since @Gimic has come off his LOA he has been doing amazing both as staff and PD. Even before and when on LOA he would be on countlessly helping out others especially when it came to newer players on the server and I know he has been trying his also hardest upon returning. I believe he really deserves this recommendation.

Reaction score
Since @Gimic has come off his LOA he has been doing amazing both as staff and PD. Even before and when on LOA he would be on countlessly helping out others especially when it came to newer players on the server and I know he has been trying his also hardest upon returning. I believe he really deserves this recommendation.

Gimic has gone bang straight into work, he’s always ready for work and I know he’s a great asset in the staff team and PD, he’s underrated..

Deleted member 5193

Gimic is fantastic, it's always been a joy working with you within the PD with you. very glad to see you back off LOA!

Reaction score
For ones someone I can agree with aswell, instead of being that butthurt little furry as people usually know LOL. Gimic is lovely, always helpfull, he's extremely friendly and just Amazing at he's Work in the PD and Staff.