Gin's chairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Gin Yamaguchi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49590999
Reason: Yesterday when i log out i didn't sell my house at the bank (the problem is NOT the house), i just disconnected from the server because it is faster, in my house there where all my stuff (stove, bathub, table... and 4 chairs too), but when today i joined the server all my stuff was gone to the storage (as usual) except my 4 wooden chairs.
P.S.
I think this is a bug, so if someone can post it at https://perpheads.com/bugzilla would make me a favor since i can't use bugzilla due i don't recive any e-mail verification
Evidence: Demo1 In this you can see my chairs Demo2 And this demo was recorded the day after the one when Demo1 was recorded and you can see my OOC message where i say my chairs disappeared
Tick: as soon as the Demo1 start you will see my 4 chairs, in Demo2 (tick 21808) i write in OOC that i lost my chairs. You may notice that (after i take all my forniture and before i write the message) i go check again if i didn't left the chairs in the chest

Last edited:

ind

Reaction score
I've spoken to Bamarin in-game. He is telling the truth and he told me that he'll be uploading a couple of demos tomorrow. Hopefully being enough proof for this refund request to be accepted. But obviously the storage (will not show the chairs actually being gone).

Reaction score
it could just be an little bug i had this with an bennelli once it didnt show in my storage but a few hours later it showed up again its really weird..

Reaction score
draftking said:
it could just be an little bug i had this with an bennelli once it didnt show in my storage but a few hours later it showed up again its really weird..
That was the first time i bought some chairs i don't know if this has ever happened or if it will happend again, but it was many days ago so i don't think it's the same kind of bug

Reaction score
That was the first time i bought some chairs i don't know if this has ever happened or if it will happend again, but it was many days ago so i don't think it's the same kind of bug
well if it was days ago like you sayd i dont think its that bug that i discribed.

Reaction score
Accepted - Please contact a Senior Administrator or higher with a link to this request to get your items back.

Status
Not open for further replies.