Goodbye

Reaction score
Im just saying a fairly small goodbye here, i’ve reached the level of depression which i don’t even brush my teeth, I go late to classes because i can’t get myself to wakeup. Im simply done with this, i can’t have these weights on my shoulders anymore it’s so hard and exhausting. My family doesn’t give a shit about me, tried going to a therapist but they didn’t care as well.

I just don’t think i should be playing this and possibly give my negative effect which i have been told that i have to other players on this server.

Last week i spent nearly half my days in a hospital due to my attempt to make my suffering go away, nobody and i say nobody visited me, asked me how i felt or anything like that, nobody gives a shit in our new world. My girlfriend just broke up with me a few weeks ago as well and now she and my friend are spending lots of time together.

I don’t even have friends at this stage anymore, how could a friend do that to me when he kones im struggling mentally. Well, this is my goodbye to you, might check the forums once in a while but i won’t be on the server cause neither way, i have no friends to play with. Goodbye and see you again sometime soon hopefully.

Reaction score
Damn...that's...seriously messed up....Hope you feel better soon and.... don't lie about having no friends. We are all your friends here <3 If you ever need someone to talk to, you can contact me and we can chat about whatever you want. <3

Reaction score
Im just saying a fairly small goodbye here, i’ve reached the level of depression which i don’t even brush my teeth, I go late to classes because i can’t get myself to wakeup. Im simply done with this, i can’t have these weights on my shoulders anymore it’s so hard and exhausting. My family doesn’t give a shit about me, tried going to a therapist but they didn’t care as well.

I just don’t think i should be playing this and possibly give my negative effect which i have been told that i have to other players on this server.

Last week i spent nearly half my days in a hospital due to my attempt to make my suffering go away, nobody and i say nobody visited me, asked me how i felt or anything like that, nobody gives a shit in our new world. My girlfriend just broke up with me a few weeks ago as well and now she and my friend are spending lots of time together.

I don’t even have friends at this stage anymore, how could a friend do that to me when he kones im struggling mentally. Well, this is my goodbye to you, might check the forums once in a while but i won’t be on the server cause neither way, i have no friends to play with. Goodbye and see you again sometime soon hopefully.
That is incredibly sad,im very sorry to hear that,hope u will find your happiness mate,stay safe please and never give up, don't try to leave this world,you always need to look forward. If ur gf broke with u ,u need to include pluses because it means she wasnt the real one,so if you continued being with her she may use you. Always try to find something good. Stay safe.

OverCastSpark87

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Floppa u are real one i dont even remember talking to u ingame or OOC but u somehow managed to give a happy bday and that makes u a wonderfull person.

Reaction score
Glad you spoke out about your struggles man, you're not alone. By now half this forums know how self destructive I am (multiple substance addiction and bipolar) but no matter how many debuffs you have in life, you will prevail if you persist.

Praying for your up man, always here for a message even though we've never spoken :)

Reaction score
Start the gym bro. Or even go on walks, physical exercise is paramount to feeling well, mentally as well.

Reaction score
Im so sorry to hear that coming from you especially. In my eyes you are such a great person and i just hope you can go throigh that. If you ever need anyone to talk to you can always contact almost anyone in the comunity for help. And honestly about your gf i think you should wait until someon approaches you. Focus a bit on school, get a reputation and youll see you get a ton of good friends. When i say reputation i mean keep concentrating on your lessons but at the same time try to be nice to people. As of your family that is absolute shit and hope you dont have to go through that ever again. I dont know anything else to say but just keep working on yourself! Keep working on yourself and always remember we are here for you!!

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that bro. Eventho I'm quite new here, you always stood out as extremly friendly here on the forums.
Mental problems sucks, I know that for sure and I cant give you any recommendation how to deal with them, since everybody has to find out for themselfs, but try not to think to hard on the negatives and focus on what you want to achieve in life. I know, easier said than done, but maybe it works sometimes to help you having a better day. Here are multiple people caring for you, so if you need to talk, come back here buddy.

Much love!

Reaction score

ive been through this stage b4, i honestly suggest going to the gym. it really worked for me if you need anything just contact me on discord or the forums