Goodbye

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've already made some sort of a goodbye like this but it wasnt definitive, and it was more of a proper introduction as i forgor to do one when i first joined. And i still played quite a bit when i made that post. But perp just hasn't been that fun anymore tbh. I remember playing all summer, everyday just going on cop, mugging, trolling, minging, etc..
I think i can say i've "grown out of it" if that's the correct way to put it. Gmod in general just hasn't been much fun for me lately.
So yeah this is goodbye. I won't be playing on the server anymore, i might pop in like every few months if i feel like it though. If you wanna talk to me, i'm always available on discord (shaquilleoatmeal1120). I'm usually just playing dayz or war thunder, i'm always open to play together!
Thanks to everyone for the unforgettable memories!
Special thanks to:
@LilacAndGooseberries
@Nova.
@GamingPeach
@peeps
@Scoot
@SomeUser456
@Camelborn
@micbib
@Leenosh
@unscsnip3r
@Lao Ming
@Elias Burning
@Hypnoticluke (respect to all the casualties of the famous business shops explosion)
@Eric Jonson
@dr.alex
@Niko
sorry if i missed any names, there's just too many to count xd
Take care, everyone!

Reaction score
Love you brotha! Thank you for making my perpheads experience great. I also wanna Thank you welcoming me to Scoia'tael with open arms. Raiding and Minging around in our orgs bazzar shop was fun. Take care of yourself bro and Be safe out there! (Also I am on a speed run on how many DarkRp servers I can get banned on if you wanna join me)