Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score
Hello people of the Perpheads forums, i am here to basically say goodbye to every player and administrator iv met on this fine community. Im just not feeling it anymore, it gets boring after a while and after som recent events iv noticed i dont actully RP on the server like i used to, and im just ruining it for other people who still feel that the RP is fresh and new. Iv had many great times on Perpheads, and some bad, like everybody else. I give everybody on the server my best wishes and i hope your gonna have a real good time on the server like i used to have. And i want to thank every administrator iv met on the server, i respect the amount of patience and time you guys put on the server to make it have the playerbase that it has. I also would like to thank Tanges for such a beautiful forum and web design, Xquality for the upcoming map and the modified evocity. Fredy for the excellent coding, and Stephen for the game devolopment. I wish nothing but the very best for this server and its staff! Also the players iv played with on the server, you guys are the people who made it fun.

Oh and PS, Merry Christmas. / Olivia Smith

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you are leaving, we had lots of fun, I hope you enjoy what you do in the future!

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score
Well i might come back its just that right now im just being an idiot on the server and i dont want that to be honest.

ind

Reaction score
Had some great times playing with you and the rest of that ORG you were in. Cya man!

Reaction score
I'm glad you had good times with us. Also thanks for the good wishes. If you wish to come play again in the future we'll be happy to have you back :)

See you pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.