Got mugged several times and want all or all possible items back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Franklin Queen
Steam ID: ThaFloppah

What do you need refunded: All the items i had to give away, that was in my inventory, also lost a gun, dont know if it was stolen or lost when i died, when i respawned it wasnt in my inventory

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: I feel like ive gotten mugged to much, and that i lost to many items and money. And when i was mugged the last time, the guy that mugged me tried several times to trick me into opening the door, he tried to trick me twice by saying that he wanted to rent the church, because someone was getting married? after that i got scared, and pulled up my gun, for defensive purposes, and the he came back, claiming to be a police officer. I was standing there, getting ready for them to break in, when they broke in from behind, came in and killed me, i didnt even know they broke in, so yes i was still holding the gun. After they killed me, they reported to an admin that I was trying to kill them, while I was being mugged. I got very mad that they first mugged me, and then reported a lie? it couldve been a misunderstanding though.

Evidence:
Cant upload a dem file, i do have it ready tho, need help on uploading it(dont know if this link works https://mega.nz/#fm/LglSETgL

Tick: Cant open the demo in/game to check

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry pal, but unless rules got broken noone of this is getting refunded. Its bad that you got mugged a lot and all but there is not much anyone can do about it.

Reaction score
What rule did the muggers break? Specify, thank you. If the people that mugged you broke a rule, you should do an AR before you do a RR.

Reaction score
Sorry pal, but unless rules got broken noone of this is getting refunded. Its bad that you got mugged a lot and all but there is not much anyone can do about it.
Tell the supervisors to think of Making a new rule, think about all the noobs first impression of the server

Deleted member 4983

Wait is it's against the rules to mug new people right?

Reaction score
Intentionally mugging new players are a breach of the rules however there is also the rule you can only mug so many times within a time limit.

This demo will be the decider you will need to upload it. Pm a staff member on how to upload a demo they can help but only if you ask.

Reaction score
Has your AR been resolved if you made one?

Please put the URL of it here or tag the staff member that dealth with it.

M

Reaction score
denied.jpg

No relevant evidence provided and nothing in your account of events suggests that rules have been broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.