Government Jobs and Planters

Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/planters-and-government-jobs.35590/

Main idea:

As a civilian with planters placed (No Drugs Growing) be allowed to go on duty as any job.

Description:

The ability of joining jobs even when empty planters are placed down by them should be given to civillians.

Why it should be added:

It’s currently annoying to die from a raid and then and then want to go on duty but then realise you need to walk to city garage and wait another 5 minutes for NLR then drive to base to pick up planters and go back to gear up as a government employee. This overal will annoy less people and will waste less time and that Time would be used for better instead of used for idle and waiting.

Pros:

-Less Time consumption (Sometimes you die while growing and want to go play as an officer and realise you need to return to base to pick up planters to go on duty)
-Convenient

Cons:

N/A Literally Nothing!

Pictures:

N/A No need for pictures

Additions:

N/A Thank you for viewing!

A1L

Reaction score
Agreed, I mean the planter boxes isn't illegal as Police aren't allowed to take it, so why not let us join a job whilst they're placed down, it's not like no one can use it.

Reaction score
I agree that this is probably a good idea.

Maybe it would be possible so that they automatically go back into your storage or something? The way props do if you join a job/ dc? But I'm not sure how possible/easy that is from a coding standpoint