Grand piano

Reaction score
Description of the idea: adds a grand piano to perp

Why should this be added? (pros): a bigger more expensive piano that also sounds better

What negatives could this have? (cons): modelling work also '' OnE pIAnO iS aLrEaDy In PeRp WhY dO wE nEeD MoRe''

*Other additions: make the price to craft it around $ 50000 to 60000

Reaction score
here is the comparison between the sound

Reaction score
The grand piano prop would generally be too big for most properties as is though. Could make nice decoration for houses but the houses aren’t accommodated for them Size wise.

Reaction score
The grand piano prop would generally be too big for most properties as is though. Could make nice decoration for houses but the houses aren’t accommodated for them Size wise.
perhaps we could reduce the size of the prop

Last edited:
Reaction score
I mean I don't mind it but what if instead, we add more instruments? Like a harmonica or guitar. That would be a lot more interesting and worth the development time.

Reaction score
I mean I don't mind it but what if instead, we add more instruments? Like a harmonica or guitar. That would be a lot more interesting and worth the development time.
yup this would be amazing but i sense a lot of ''pro players'' aka scripters

Reaction score
yup this would be amazing but i sense a lot of ''pro players'' aka scripters
TBH it's quite hard to play instruments in-game without MIDI input so things like MIDI files and scripts are not too bad. It just makes it so people can actually play something that sounds nice.