Greetings.

Reaction score
omfg this sv sukz, i got banned for nothing u shitty admins ffs fk you and fk the whole server, i hope u gt ddosed u bastrdz.

Just kidding.
Greetings over there! Name's Claudiu (alias. Pancakez). I'm a romanian scrub but I've freshly moved to Sheffield, and I'm still getting familiar with UK. Now, I'm back to Romania, but I'll travel back to UK after my brother finishes with his graduation.
I've just joined the community and I'm quite impressed about it's design. I mean, it looks that you guys have a shade of awesomeness and I am willing to be a part of the community, if I may. I've just reinstalled my Garry's Mod and started searching for a PERP server. I'm missing the good ol' moments on the previous PERP servers I've been playing on, so I decided to join your server, cause it looks good.
Unfortunately, the exams are approaching and I won't really have much time to play, but I'll still catch some time to play on it.
Anyhoo, hope to meet ya guys in game. Thanks for reading this! :)

Trande

Welcome to PERPheads.

@Duffy will love you. He's pro immigration and hates UKIP.
And he often tells us how great Romanians are.

Just kidding. Maybe.

Reaction score
Thanks for the lovely welcomes, guys! Hope I'll have the chance to meet you guys in game too, you guys are awesome!

Reaction score
Welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay! Or else i will find you and kill you (I joke of course ;))

Reaction score
Welcome to PERP bud!

Be sure to read the rules
And Have Fun!

Hope I see you around!

Reaction score
wellkum lad maek shure to sppel rijt uderwais u git bad sppellign ratingns. i never get those lolololololol.

For real though, I know english and I'm not a bloody retard as above would make you believe.
Welcome to the community! Hope to see you around.
Be sure to come by the shoutbox, watch out for Trande though, he's a commie.

MattIs

Welcome to PerpHeads Buddy!
Hope you enjoy your stay and make sure to contact a member of staff over the teamspeak or just drop us a message on the forums if find yourself needing a hand!

Have a great day!

Reaction score
Greetings. Excellent choice of community. Be sure to read the rules m9, and I will be at your service if u need me to mlg 360 noscope zum rule breaking scrubz.

Have fun!

Deleted member 1235

Hey man welcome to the server and community. Ignore what @Trande said, hes German and therefore lacks a soul. Hope to see you in game!

Reaction score
Since you are going to have exams and you won't play much yet, come say hello on our TS3 channel to have a friendly chat :)
Btw welcome man, enjoy your stay

Reaction score
Hey , my name is Cole nice to see you , you will mostlikly see me Rp'ing as cop so dont break any laws whem Im near you.
Be sure to read the sever's rules & laws before you hit the streets.

Regrads,
Cole

Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome. Always nice to meet new perps :) Come say hello on Teamspeak sometime. :p Have fun and remember to read the rules and laws.

Good luck in the Perpheads-Community

Regards.. Me :D

Reaction score
Welcome m8! Hope you have a good time on perpheads, and make sure you read the rules otherwise i will 360 noscope backlip trickshot ballistic knife wallbounce kill you.