GT86 Cinematic

Reaction score
Was bored, made a cinematic of a beautiful GT86 in gmod.
Quality isn't the best because I just can't get OBS settings right without lag and with good quality..

Reaction score
the cinematic is nice but for the love of god anti alias that shit pls

Reaction score
Nice work on that cinematic there. Looking good for it being made on GMOD. Have you tried using Source Filmmaker at all? That's a great piece of software for making animations and such and I reckon this being replicated in SFM would be pretty sweet with all the extra rendering options available. But overall, looking good so far!

Reaction score
This is great.
Sure quality is shit, but you made up for it with the fantastically smooth camera movement and angles, and a good choice for music too, now I'm not into rap or trap music myself but it felt relaxing while watching, especially with the volume.

If anything I would totally love a second version or even another video for another vehicle.

Obvious improvements are obvious if you were to re-make this:
- Could do with better quality (I read your post, not blind, just suggesting to figure out how to fix your settings for next time)
- A different car color, like orange or even a deep blue/purple would work better, this way it won't clash with the sky.
- Optional special effects (headlights, brake lights and so forth)
- Shorter clips between angles / slightly faster camera movement
- Use the light / lamp tool for better lighting (create a spotlight effect on the vehicle for example)

Reaction score
For the quality, just use fraps since it is able to record almost lossless and you don't have to fiddle too much with the settings since they're quite easy. How ever, the file size of the fraps file might be a bit big but after you render in your editing program it won't be an issue .I use this method all the time.