Gun Corporation Revived

Reaction score
(To Staff close the old one i did request for it to be closed ages ago)

Photo Comming soon

We take Pride In Our Guns.

Welcome to Gun corporation your local supplier for firearms and ammo. We are based off the old evocity org called the Home Defense Store which was run by Luke Person. During my time in old evocity running the Old Private Transport Co i learned some tricks off Luke.

We are purely a neutral org we prefer not to get into wars or disputes with other orgs but as some people knew before meeting the end. We do not take kindly to people who mess with our business as the two who got discovered dead in the lake found out.

Crafting weapons is what we do best but we are willing to craft anything that is needed. We also fill orders from other orgs like we did with the Paralake Partnership.

We are currently looking to expand our business and may end up running two stores at once due to the capacity issue bazaar stores have.

Members.
James Anders - CEO (Death Howl)
Samuel Jensen - Store Keeper
Ben Smithlot - Sweater Slave (dwaine dibbly)
Ryan Henderson - Sales Assistant
Tomas Costello - Guard/Liason

Relations
Allied -
Neutral -
Hostile - Three Sweaters with a Blue Volvo

We are looking for new members and applications will be up soon.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451754477,1451740087][/DOUBLEPOST]An update from gun corporation we are now able to craft the M24 the only things we cannot craft are the following.

M82
SR25

If you wish to make an order go ahead and PM me with your phone number and anything else you need to add. For some orders payment may be required in advance.

Applications now open at https://perpheads.com/threads/gun-corporation-applications.12928/

Last edited:
Reaction score
A message from Gun Corporation.

We are back once again and you will see us around however we need to review our current situation so stock is limited. Applications are once again open so fire away also any org who may require our services list it here or leave a message.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Another message from Gun Corporation.

We have expanded very quickly infact I have decided that we need a HQ. Along with the store we will have a new base that serves as a hub for our crafting. The store cannot contain the whole org any longer so this new HQ will take time to setup but hopefully it should help improve the org alot.

We are now looking for allies due to our org growing and I know the bigger the org the bigger the opportunities and risks.