Halloween - 2022

Reaction score
style-logo-halloween.png

The Halloween Update has gone live! It is the same as usual! I am aware some of you are new here to here’s how it works:
  • Grow pumpkins with pumpkin seeds
  • Pumpkins can be crafted into candy
  • Candy can be traded in for costumes
Of course we will be having a big event for Halloween! More details to come regarding so keep an eye out!

Couple other things to note:
  • Added beans as a food item (credit to @Jyrgen for model)
  • Improved barricade spawned SWEP
Community build event!

Furthermore in the spirit of Halloween whoever can build the spookiest build before 31/10/2022 will receive a 2016 Halloween Broom, with second place receiving a Ghost prop and third place receiving 100K!

This build can be anything from a spooky shop to a haunted house!

Submit your entries via a new Discord channel called Halloween Competition.

Enjoy the Halloween event! And remember to keep an eye out for details regarding the events.

Reaction score
Added beans
i-will-kill-you-youre-dead.gif

Reaction score
the amount of pumpkins in circulation from the wheel must be crazy

Reaction score
View attachment 15888

The Halloween Update has gone live! It is the same as usual! I am aware some of you are new here to here’s how it works:
  • Grow pumpkins with pumpkin seeds
  • Pumpkins can be crafted into candy
  • Candy can be traded in for costumes
Of course we will be having a big event for Halloween! More details to come regarding so keep an eye out!

Couple other things to note:
  • Added beans as a food item (credit to @Jyrgen for model)
  • Improved barricade spawned SWEP
Community build event!

Furthermore in the spirit of Halloween whoever can build the spookiest build before 31/10/2022 will receive a 2016 Halloween Broom, with second place receiving a Ghost prop and third place receiving 100K!

This build can be anything from a spooky shop to a haunted house!

Submit your entries via a new Discord channel called Halloween Competition.

Enjoy the Halloween event! And remember to keep an eye out for details regarding the events.
Will there be Halloween events throughout the upcoming weeks? I really enjoy the zombie infection events :)

Reaction score
I can't wait to fill my boots with 200k worth of beans and put my whole bare feet into them...

Reaction score
Will there be Halloween events throughout the upcoming weeks? I really enjoy the zombie infection events :)
Depends on if the server can handle it with the current player count but I’ll see what I can do

Reaction score
Pumpkins are buggy af

1 > They can be stolen unlike the christmas trees on the christmas event
2 > After harvesting the bush dissapears, but it still says I have maximum out.. It's like they are there but not showing.. Happened to me and 2 people I have spoken to so its not a client issue.