Server Suggestion Halloween player models

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Halloween player models
Suggestion Description: You are unable to raid with the skeleton/charred/Iron man/pumpkin heads playermodel from the halloween event.

Why should this be added?:
- Because these player models are adding a huge advantage in gunplay, being raided by someone with one of these is stupid, you can hardly see their model and it is difficult to see where to shoot it is a crazy disadvantage to the other person in the shootout.
-People are mostly using the models for the advantage in gunplay.
-Iron man you can LITERALLY TANK A HEADSHOT
What negatives could this have?:
- Not much? I mean it literally just stops gunplay from being so disgusting with these on.

Useful Images: https://gyazo.com/f6a0a89c0b0f81282af60638d4b3176d

Last edited:
Reaction score
The video you provided shows you simply missed.

@JER and Homeless discovered in 2018 that the iron man suit does not in fact take a headshot and it’s a general hit registration issue. (I lost the video, fuck you PlaysTV.) It’s important to note that we are once again on a similar (or the same) Tick rate and playercount as back when headshots didn‘t register.

This idea really goes against the idea of this being an event though. As staff I’m not really willing to take the time to actually warn someone for raiding with a funny costume on.

In regards to pumpkin heads, I’d say just make their hitboxes bigger so people choose not to raid them.

Reaction score
this is false you shot next to him...View attachment 15922

take the skeleton player model to even out things and make things fair again while defending

also you completely whiffed your shot
okay, i see now the shot missed, the player models are still aids, im not saying this is a major major thing it's just so annoying to defend against