Harder to craft weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Guns require more materials to craft, or the materials should cost more.

would this be added? (pros): Reduce the amount of rifles in the game, literally everyone has rifles.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Kids getting mad because they cant make 10 M4's as easily as they used to before.

*Other additions: [list here]

Reaction score
i just think there is way to many guns, ive seen storages of pple with like 40 M4A1 its ridiculous

Reaction score
Increasing the difficulty of crafting guns won't really make a difference for several reasons:
At this point everyone on the server is a multi-millionaire with several high end supercars, so increasing the price of materials will not stop people from crafting guns
I'm sure most regular players have a high firearms level at this point, so most players can craft rifles.

The price of firearms was already increased once in the past. Back in early - mid 2016 when the server had FA:S guns, you could buy an M4A1 for 9k and an AK-47 for like 13k. Shotguns, desert eagles etc were also very cheap, and even then most people had lots of guns, that is, nothing changed by increasing gun prices, people just adapted and everything was back to square 1.

Deleted member 8120

Fuck no. Im not a crafter but this will be aids if its implemented

Reaction score
Prices were dropped after a long time of requesting it, now you want it to be raised again? I agree with BigBenji.

Reaction score
With my storage right now no, I’ve spent 4 mil on storage and most of them are snipers and other rifles.

Deleted member 5920

This would tilt the economy even more towards grindier players like myself. My storage would increase in price without any effort. At the moment any small increase in cost of weapons would mean 100's of thousands of unearned profit for players who have ridiculous storage's.

I'd rather have sweaters have the ability to defend with a rifle. The only people this would benefit is older players which is not what the server needs at the moment.

Reaction score
This idea will just make rich players more able to shit on broke people? We literally pushed for YEARS for guns prices to be lower and you want it changed back? Fuck no.

Status
Not open for further replies.