Hello my fellow PerpHeads

Reaction score
hithere21828446103.jpeg

I think it's about time I introduce myself to the whole community despite wanting to do this later in the week. I already know a few players including admins and moderators in my 7 hours game time, i'm also in the TeamSpeak so i'm already establishing a name for myself.

Being new to the whole RP game type I can say this has got to be the best I've seen and therefore believe I will stick to this server every time I want to RP and even go as far as donating during the week. I hope to meet a few more of you in the coming days, so we can RP like SPARTA :p

Reaction score
Hello pal. It's always a good idea to visit the TeamSpeak server in order to get to know new people while also exploring the server. I hope you like your journey here.

Reaction score
Ruby said:
Hello pal. It's always a good idea to visit the TeamSpeak server in order to get to know new people while also exploring the server. I hope you like your journey here.
I'm always active on the general chat, so I've already got myself known to people. Thanks for welcoming me here.

Reaction score
Welcome to Perpheads :D
I didn't even know that this community had a teamspeak o_O