Hello there!

Reaction score
Hello there! :D

You may or have not seen me on the servers, but i'm The Green One. :)
I'm 16 and right now i'm learning to code(web development for now, but of course i will learn more languages...).
I'm studying and living in Swagden aka Sweden.​

Been playing on the server since the beginning of October and i had a wonderful experience!

Joined after i got a PC with Windows since OS X suffers from memory issues with Garry's Mod...

First Day

I was sick that day and i thought "Why not join some RP server now when i can?" so i joined a CityRP server and just when i spawned i came to thought that PERP was also a gamemode for realistic RPing!
So i left and looked around in the list and found Perpheads.
After a quite a while of waiting: i finally joined! Walked around a bit and read the rules while i took a look around, became a medic and started to patrol around.
Got help from fellow players and i must say that the "support" you get in /help as a newbie is excellent!

Continued to RP the rest of that day, and joined almost everyday after it for almost a week. :rolleyes:
I was working for the government the first week or two, until i found the drug business....
Bought VIP short after

Have been playing here for a month now and of course looked at the forums and decided to join it!

So thats a short introduction of me, and i hope i will meet nice people in this community!

Yours The Green One

Last edited: