Hello World

Reaction score
I figured I should do a introduction. I'm Eggy I'm 17 from the united kingdom but before I was called Fox (Not sure if I can change that!) and I previously played perp around in 2014 but I stopped playing. (I was pretty bad) Now however I really want to get back into the community and start playing around again! I'm still trying to get into the swing of things some things have changed but I'll get used to it! I also have prior roleplay experience. please don't bite me. :p

But anyway, hello everybody hope to see you around! :cat:

Reaction score
Glad to see you've come back! I hope you enjoy everything, a lot has changed and I feel you'll get to know it all rather soon :)! Have a great time and welcome back ! See you soon.

Reaction score
Hello!
Welcome back to the Perpheads community and i hope you enjoy all that bas changed.
If you have any questions about anything feel free to contact me on the forums via Pm and i will do my best to get back to you.

Reaction score
Welcome back to the community! I am sure you will enjoy your time here!
Any questions? Feel free to send me a PM!

Reaction score
Hi.
If you find the baby in the park
please place it in a plastic bag and throw it in the nearest lake.
I'm actually a fish, you know.

Reaction score
Hey!
Welcome back! If you happen to have forgotten some of the basics things I recommend you to head to the guides section on the forums, we have many useful guides there.

If you wonder something that isn't answered there feel free to PM me here.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community mate, if you need any help with anything just send me a message.

It's Eggcellent that you joined ;)