Hey im Martin

Reaction score
Hey, wazzup! I've been playing on the server for about 2-3 weeks. And i enjoy the server brings a nice feeling of realism to it. Like when you're robbing the bank and you say you're just trying to feed ur family and everybody knows how to RP it. Everytime i play on the server i get a good feeling. I have a Volvo 242 i have been saving a time to get it, growing drugs and robbing banks and working ofc. I always like to drive like a dipshit outside the city and get chased and act drunk. I also love to play as a cop sometime, it is funny to arrest someone who has done something wrong like killing a guy and he doesn't wanna co-operate. I always give them up to 1-2 minutes extra jail time if they don't co-operate. But if they do co-operate they'll always get less jail time. I also like just drivin' around chilling, And growing weed in my house with my friends Mike and Viktor. I'll be joining the server on friday 16:00 sharp! I hope im welcome to roleplay on ur server! -Martin Johansen.

Reaction score
I'm glad to hear you like the server, and that you point out that people can actually RP ;)

Reaction score
Fully agree with Fexxe, it's great to have another great RP'er!
Welcome to PerpHeads :)

Reaction score
Fexxe said:
I'm glad to hear you like the server, and that you point out that people can actually RP ;)
Yes i love the server very much, and many people know how to RP! Thank you for making me feel welcome!

Reaction score
GhostFanta said:
Fully agree with Fexxe, it's great to have another great RP'er!
Welcome to PerpHeads :)
Thank you so much! I love to RP! And I thank you all so much for making me feel welcome to this great and epic server!! :)