Hey!

Reaction score
Hey i'm pretty new around here! I'm loving the changes this perp server has as i've always been a 'old' styled perp player! Seem like a good community and should be good to chill and get to know people!

Peter/Mr Mini!

Reaction score
Welcome "back" then :p A Lot of rules and laws as been updated since the 'old perpheads' so make sure you read them all through. And welcome back.

Reaction score
Hi there, welcome to the community!

Before you play on the server, make sure you read over the rules and laws, just so you have a decent understanding of it.

But other than that, enjoy! :)

Reaction score
pejh3.jpg

Last edited:

MattIs

Welcome Buddy!
If you ever need anything ingame, or just have a question be sure to use /report and an administrator will be with you quickly!

See you around!

Reaction score
Welcome! Good luck with consent raids by the police and multiple kidnappers! :p

Ayjay

Reaction score
Well, this guy messaged me telling me that he needed an organisation and I guess he got my number. He turned up into my base, and he was a sweatervest. I was obviously never going to let this guy in, and due to him being on my property threatened him and told him to go away. However, he messaged me again telling me he needed friends; being the Samaritan I am I helped him out.

I went over a few rules with him, gave him a deagle mag for his fresh gat, took him to Jennifers to get some new threads. I payed for his clothes, however we were missing one thing.. drugs.

I invited him to my organisation and told him to change his Genes, we then took a stroll to the local drug dealer to get some seeds for the pots we got over at Chaddy's I forgot glue (hence the tons of pots behind him)

295C9C70B64447573F8961A973EA94B315B42B9E

Honestly, this guy is amazing and I hope your time here is great.

Have fun, Peter.