Hi guys! Corey Thornton Maybe back i hope!

Reaction score
In fairness game bans don't mean he was cheating nor is it always accurate.

I don't think it's particularly fair to take someone's behaviour outside of perpheads and use it to justify why they cannot return to perpheads as other servers have different standards and just like perpheads don't always get their bans/warnings correct
Indeed, my name was hacked, cause i had malware, i told some already the truth about the game bans, but they wont read it....
Unfortonatly, some say i am still toxic.... by saying '' mind ur own business'' But im not toxic at all...
I just said that i am changed, if he doenst like me, okay...

But they dont have to respond salty comments on here , and act like i am the one being toxic.... i just respond to these dumb answers....

They cant see that i have changed, people actually can see my name was chinese, cause i had malware on my pc and my account was hacked.
I dont know how my name was chinese, you can search it in previous names,

The bans in games, like rust? that 1 was on purpose. i decided to get myself banned on that one cause i didnt like it at all, i was farming alot to just build a good base,
To get it raided after you sleep and wakeup.... boom everything gone everytime.
So yes, i got myself banned on that...

Dayz ban? i dont know... maybe i got banned cause people were insulting me and i did it back. but i have never hacked in dayz,
cause i was supporting a good server with vip spawns etc, so i donated every month to it.
We builded huge bases, got cars and alot guns and food.

As i said, my account was hacked, i dont know what happend, i also got alot friends removed.

But some people here just come talk toxic towards me and they claim that i am the toxic one by saying '' mind ur own business'' ,
While im trying to say to them, dont respond to here if they dont like me.... thats not my problem.
my problem is that i have changed, and that i really wanted to get a unban, i hope...
I dont care if people dont like me, like some did respond here.

I am a grown up man, im not a kid anymore, nor should i respond to them, cause they will blame i am toxic.
while they are.

If i was cheating more i would have get more bans in steam, im playing alot steam games that i like.
I would never cheat on steam cause if you get vac bans then its rip all your money.... and i dont want that

Im glad you can see something good in people Caughtred.

Reaction score
He has multiple game bans for that though. If it was one sure may be a mistake but multiple bans are a different story. If he's continuing to cheat then i wouldn't trust him to not cheat here.
Yes, Perpheads, i already explained, that was a dumb choice of mine.

The other 2 games i just posted above.

Rust was on purpose.

Dayz it really sucks i got somehow banned cause idk what happend, i never cheated in there cuz i donated alot in a server that i liked.

my account was hacked, so idk what happend and stuff,
Once i logged in i saw my Name saying Playing DayZ, on another pc.
But i dont know how?
So i decided to use two factor and my phone.

Reaction score
Yes, Perpheads, i already explained, that was a dumb choice of mine.

The other 2 games i just posted above.

Rust was on purpose.

Dayz it really sucks i got somehow banned cause idk what happend, i never cheated in there cuz i donated alot in a server that i liked.

my account was hacked, so idk what happend and stuff,
Once i logged in i saw my Name saying Playing DayZ, on another pc.
But i dont know how?
So i decided to use two factor and my phone.
Ah yes the my account got hacked excuse. That's almost as good as the "these pants aren't mine officer" as hes wearing them full of drugs. Totally believe you i don't think your lying at all.

A1L

Reaction score
raw

What now?