Hi guys

Reaction score
Whats up guys I'm pretty new to PERP and since i loved roleplay i thought I might start here at PerpHeads I hope I enjoy this server. :D

MattIs

Welcome to PerpHeads buddy!
Make sure to say hello in the teamspeak, we'll all be happy to have a new member join the family as we always are :)
See you ingame and on TS!

Reaction score
You will enjoy the server man! As long as you follow the rules and roleplay correctly you'll have great fun on the server, I would recommend meeting up with the likes of Murtsley, Swiper, Chris Andrews, Stomper and many others, these guys are badasses who love to have fun and roleplay! You'll fit right in with them!

Welcome To Perpheads Bro!
[DOUBLEPOST=1424712752,1424712633][/DOUBLEPOST]
You will enjoy the server man! As long as you follow the rules and roleplay correctly you'll have great fun on the server, I would recommend meeting up with the likes of Murtsley, Swiper, Chris Andrews, Stomper and many others, these guys are badasses who love to have fun and roleplay! You'll fit right in with them!

Welcome To Perpheads Bro!
HOLY SHIT HOW COULD I FORGET!

Definately meet up with Matt! He is just... You will never find a more friendly, rule-abiding and awesome guy in your whole experience on Perpheads!

Reaction score
Welcome AtomicCraZe!!! see you soon on the server :)
if you need any help ask me, or everyone else, we are all happy to help new members. Am i wrong?

Reaction score
Welcome to the community my friend, I really do hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

Try and get on team speak and chat with some of the community members! It is good crack I must say :D