Hi

Amber Powell

my name is amed, make sure you say hi if you see me i wont bite dw, anyway, thats it thanks

Reaction score
[//IC//]
You won't bite? Well most people here do. Be careful who you meet, where you go, and who you make enemies with. One mistake in this city could mean your life, your money, and all your cars.
Obviously, there are a few people who will be nice to you, but just be careful.

[//OOC//]
Also, keep this rule in mind-
6.2 Learning Names- Players may only use another player’s name once you have been told their name, In-Character. Players may only use the phone to call or text message another player once they have been told their cell phone number in-character.
This rule is extremely easy to break for new players, so just be careful, OK? You must also know what people look like to be able to recognise them, so if lets say "Ben Walker" says hi to you on this post, you won't be able to recognise him in-game without breaking any rules, including this one, as this part of the forums is NOT in-character, and is used for introducing yourself to the server or saying you're leaving.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community, watch out for people standing in dark allys.

Reaction score
Welcome to PERPHeads!
I am sure you will enjoy it here!
I recommend you check out the rules and laws
If you need help / have a question feel free to message me!

Reaction score
Hey amed
Low%20Vision%20Wall%20Clock%20Black%20on%20White%20Sm_LRG.jpg

Reaction score
I am just going to tell you this. It is your problem and fault that you have been hated on. Raids on other people, once being rude to me for no reason when complimented your mini and said "Noice mini bro" So this is your problem.
Next time don't make another account or it will be much worse, just say you're starting a new life and that's it.

Not to be rude and all, but someone does not put his reputation down by staring at a wall.
I don't get how reece arnolds coped with the situation at hand.

Why would you create a new account just to come back to the same community you're a laughingstock in to subject yourself to the same spiral of emotions you went through which made you create a new account in the first place? What's the point? You were better off being Reece Arnolds. Like @Teemo dealt with being the community laughingstock better than you and he's 13.

Sorry just mad at the fact that you created a new account out of anger or whatever you were feeling and covered yourself up sloppily just to get poked at even more.

Whatever, I won't piss you off. :tuna: