Hi

amr

Reaction score
Hello, PerpHeads community and others I guess, I wanted to introduce myself to you guys because I never made a proper introduction so ya here it goes, My real name is Amr Asser and I am from Egypt and yes I can speak Arabic just if anyone wants to know for some reason. I currently live in the Abu Dhabi, Uae Not going to give too much information there *laughs to self* but ya I have been playing on the server for a while since 2012/13ish don't really remember when exactly but then I was stupid enough to drop water on accident onto my computer which meant I could not play games for another half a year. I got my new PC last year and then my router went to shit....(this luck...) then I got a new router for $100 and was very shitty and I regret it, eventually I got used to the 7 MPHS yes I know what the hell you cant even play games well its ok I try hard CS:GO so I have that going for me, thankfully I can play on the server with little lag so if you see me driving like a retard then please don't give me a ticket. Oh and my ingame name is James Bird so if you see me please no mug and tell me hi in LOOC or just a Hi which would also be nice.

No heart emoji so gotta stick with love Amr :)

amr

Reaction score
Judging by your signature I will just sit in my corner crying with my 7 mb/s
[DOUBLEPOST=1422889670,1422889476][/DOUBLEPOST]5 mbs now
4110153180.png

Reaction score
I could never live where you do, I once visited and got heat stroke, fml. Good to see you back however!

Reaction score
Hi man, great to see you here, always getting good thoughts about players introducing themselfs on the forums.

Reaction score
Sure does sound like you had some major bad luck there! Glad to hear it's sorted out, and that you are able to play again :)
So welcome to perpheads (again)!

Hope you have a great time here.