Hitbox abuse of a new kind.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date

Deleted member 5920

There is a new kind of hitbox where you place a wooden barrier slightly off the ground so you can see their feet and then wall bang them. I will upload screenshots. I have just died to one of these bases as it's impossible to raid. I am requesting that they be added to the "blacklist" like the old concrete barrier base design. If anyone has a reason not to, please comment below.

Reaction score
Honestly, I've seen the defences too. It's extremely mingy to be quite honest. However there is a weakness to this defence. If you rush it, you'll catch them off guard. OR keep walking in and out so they waste their ammo. Once they need to reload or are completely out. Go in an 1 bang 'em.

But yeah I agree it's a mingy defence which forces you down one corridor whilst getting shot at.

Reaction score
There really should be a system that all sorts of barriers and fences have to be connected to the map's floor.

MattIs

As creepis just said, this isn't really hitbox abuse. It's just being tactical with your defence. It's sneaky but banning sneaky defences ruins the whole purpose of having this sandbox element of building your own base.

Reaction score
I would class something like this as Hitbox abuse, the infamous Head Glitch (Credits to @MoronPipllyd for dem pics):
02724fd042.jpg

f549476568.jpg

Another variant:
d85dafb9ef.jpg

The pictures of the wooden fences you have posted @Ethan is actually valid and not a Hitbox abuse defence you have dealt with, they just have been placed very clever which allows the defenders of the base to shoot the raiders legs once they come trough which results in crippling them.Aslong as there isn't another corridor full of these, it is absolutely fine.