Hitmen Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Commander Potato said:
Due to all the hatred put against me and being against my old friends in war, i have decided to leave this organization. - Sergi Caramand/James Palono/Jack Eptri
Nice guy, if you ever need a org contact me ill help :D

Nordlander

Communication Banned
Reaction score
berke121;n41146 said:
Seriously the idiots who comment here saying get wrecked by bellinskys , its a freaking game , so stop trying to satisfy your egos through a game

Let me laught at these pre puberty kids, dont ruin the fun!

Reaction score
It is unfortunate but the Hitmen Royale is no more.
The organisation fell apart when the Boss and Co-Underboss, together with some of the main Senior members, left the game and wen't inactive without warning.
It created a fast moving negative spiral where 90% of the members completely left the game or created/joined other organisations.

Personally I have been on the server for almost 2 months and this was my first and only organisation so far. The Hitmen Royale have had it's ups and downs, but what a journey it has been!
I would like to give a big Thank you to all Hitmen Royale members, it's been a fantastic and over all a very enjoyable journey.
And a special thank you to the Hitmen Royale members that are still around and faithfull; Celio, Steve, Reggie, Ron. You guys are trully awesome!

Finally I would like to thank the Belinskys and Crafting+ for being such good enemies, our gangwar has been a lot of fun. I know it sometimes got pretty heated both IC and OOC, but I hope you won't have any grudges or bad blood agianst any of the former Hitmen Royale members.

Hitmen Royale Signing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.