HolyShititsDannyD

Reaction score
So, after the massive fail at Paralake's got talent, I decided to make my own cooking show, since I didnt get the chance to do one at the contest.

So, there was this one guy which appeared out of nowhere, his name is Danny Darler.
I was very very happy to see him, he was the only guy that came after a few minutes for the small show. So, he decided to stick around for a while. He was very very patient, infact, he was amazing. Instead of just standing there watching me make food and then eat it he actually RPed everything. He took his phone out, started making a video. He also RPed the eating with all the /me commands needed, and had a different rating for every fish. I know it doesnt sound that much but for me it was the whole world.

I would like to thank you sincerly for the warm heart you showed back there. I thank you alot for that experience, it was the best thing that happend to me.

Reaction score
Thanks very much mate, was a great RP idea! Took ages waiting for you to type everything xD but it was really good :)

I'm glad you appreciated it