Hwyl

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Hello Lads,

I am going to be nothing but honest for you lads. Goodbye, having been banned there's nothing stopping me from getting the grades i need to achieve to go to uni. As a player who never has one intention to break rules and tries to adhere to them 100% of the time, some may feel I've let them down. I am going to miss it all, over then next few months, as you won't see me for 67 days, until the 20th of June. I am not apologising for the ban as i feel i justified my actions from my own perspective, and feel I need to wait this one out considering my last ban was March 2016. This community would be nothing without the people that's in it, because of that I hope the best for you all and hope to see you all again. So from me lads it's a goodbye.

Remember lads they may have got Murtsley, Rogue, Fredrick and Moron ... but they won't get rid of me ;) :wales:

Reaction score
See you soon friend :(

Had a blast making meth with you every night when we were in the same org. Keep in touch.

Deleted member 5193

They got rid of a Welshman. Sad loss :( good luck with your education. Keep in touch.