Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Cole
How long were you banned for:3 months

Your Steam Name
:KNOXY82
Your In-game Name:Lee Starksy
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:68788670

Why were you banned/blacklisted:1.4, 3.4: After running secret service agents over with his van, the user failed to stop and clear up the situation and rather proceeded to leave the scene and return on two occasions, again hitting the secret service agents that were still in the same position. When questioned about the incident in the admin-sit, the user painted a false picture of the situation which could only be cleared up by video evidence.

Why should this appeal be considered:I have come to an understanding that what i keep doing cant run which is why i was banned for such a long time.....totally acceptable after getting unbanned from a month ban then to be banned for a week just to be banned for 3 months less then a fortnight after it expired. This cant run i cant keep up this toxic malicious behaviour of mine not only am i hurting my self i am hurting others around me, after having a long conversation with shay 2 weeks ago it got me thinking what he was saying about me is true. i am selfish, petty and disrespectful to others around me which i am deeply and truly sorry i didn't know my actions could hurt so many people but shay put some light on the situation and exposed the truth.

I have been thinking over and over, why am i like this when its not who i am as a person it makes me sick to think this how other people see me.

OK..OK..OK

when running over the secret service i was just being mingy but not in a fun way no one wants to die then be revived just to see a red screen 2 seconds later its terrible i hate it with such a raging passion so i can imagine how they felt it was uncalled for and damn right childish and it riddles me with anger that i just keep digging my self deeper and deeper into a what could be perma ban and this needs to end. i am so sorry to the 3 guys who i ran over repeatedly i was so careless i didn't even get your names and for that i am truly sorry, also sorry @Cole and @Jack P for wasting your time having to deal with me behaving like a toddler during the admin sit i promise it will not happen again from this day on i will thrive to be a better version of myself. and i truly didn't lie to you i said my side of the story how i experience it there was a misunderstanding when talking i never said i couldn't stop i just said the road was blocked but i am not here to argue that.

Additional Comment(s): you all are very good people have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.