I keep crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I keep crashing when I'm 10 secs into the server
any recommedations?

Reaction score
@Postal This happens to me all the time whenever I download addons, I’m not sure which specific ones cause it but I’m usually forced to only have PERPHeads content and TDMCars installed. First try verifying your game files through steam (google it if you don’t know how) if that doesn’t work try unsubscribing to all unnecessary addons.

Reaction score
Are you using a Mac? If you are, there probably isn't much you can do about it. My friend tried playing on Mac OS and he crashed constantly on joining. To see if it was his own problem or not, I tried it on my Mac computer and suffered the same problem. If you really want to play you can try setting up a BootCamp.

Reaction score
Are you using a Mac? If you are, there probably isn't much you can do about it. My friend tried playing on Mac OS and he crashed constantly on joining. To see if it was his own problem or not, I tried it on my Mac computer and suffered the same problem. If you really want to play you can try setting up a BootCamp.
@Mystic used a mac but shes retarded anyway

Reaction score

windows 64 masterrace

Status
Not open for further replies.