I never really said bye.

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
As some of you may have noticed I've stopped playing the server, this is due to many reasons but mainly the fact that I lost interrest in Garrys Mod.

Ive had alot of fun with you guys and I wish you all the best in the future and a special thanks to people like @Robin Ljungberg @Brinch @Garo.k @Krazy @Youseff and @Andoyan and loads of others for making my time here fun.
Oh and thanks to @Chris for the crazy cop rp we have had together !
Anyways guys I might come back sometime but for now its bye.

Deleted member 4116

It was a great time raiding / defending with you. We had alot of fun. Hopefully you might come back to play again!
I will come on steam sometimes to talk with you, thanks for the fun and good times on perp Xhantium :D

Reaction score
Xhantium , you forogt to tag me , we were the best friends and we will still forever <3 . Good luck in life

Reaction score
Goodbye Oliver :booty:

Hope you have fun doing whatever you want to do, I know you're dads a baller so that shouldn't be hard Xd. But it was nice having you!

Reaction score
Never knew you that much, but many people said good things about you back in La Cosa Nostra. After that you just disappeared so I never got to know you at all. Overall, you seem to be a kind person and I hope that you come back soon. Hopefully next time I'll be able to know who you are from my point of view.

Goodbye,
George Schurr

Reaction score
See you man, you were with me since the start and I will never forget the messed up things we have done on the server. Playing with you sure has made playing gmod much more fun and exciting. I wish you all the best in your future life. Without you I probably would have lost interest in gmod much sooner. Thanks for making my days on gmod fun.

Reaction score
Even though my character basically hated you I understood pretty quickly that you're a very down to earth person and understands everyones viewpoint on situations, will miss you man!