I Want My MP5 Because Of A Rulebreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Jake Lopez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80665242

Why do you want your item(s) refunded:Because a Person Broke 3.4 And Panic And i had to Give away my MP5

Evidence: People In The Scene

Tick:

Deleted member 1235

Witnesses, although helpful, cannot be used as a primary source of evidence. Please upload a demo of the incident, and post a AR on the individual to prove they had broke 3.4

Reaction score
What happened here is that you had a medic on gunpoint as of what you told me then he did what? Anyways, then you killed him just as I was there and arrived on the scene. I do want to support this but I can't as there is no evidence.

Reaction score
Ok. 1st, "People On The Scene" is not enough evidence, you must provide a demo as evidence, please do so. 2nd has the player been punished? If so this could also be used as evidence, and if not then you must make an AR and wait until he/she/it has been punished. 3rd this has no effort at all please explain exactly what happened in-order for the Senior Administrator @MoronPipllyd to make the right choice and decide whether you deserve the Refund or not.

Please read this before making a RR: https://perpheads.com/threads/refund-requests-faq.11275/

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think you're talking about the situation @ farm, i was the Lt at the time and was responding to it along @MatStar i believe. You were stalling the RP situation and started breaking 3.24. You put everything in your storage when we arrived. I can provide my demo if neccesary, but it wouldn't proof anything what the medic was doing, as i wasnt there.

-support, it looked like the medic was killed in the car. And from what i know, almost all govermental vehicles have an SOS system. And the medic couldve easily presed a panic button in his vehicle..

citroenpanic.jpg

Ill ofcourse change my mind when there's evidence.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Evidence: People in the scene.

People in the scene

People in the scene.

Serious answer, either add a demo with evidence and tick or else this will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.