I want to recommend players but can't due to my comm ban, Can I still do so?

Reaction score
I want to appreciate Netroak, Steelo, Snusmus, Kenty, Aqua and Ellie.

Two of which being Ellie and Aqua have had bad moments with me in the past which I am sorry about the wrongs I have done but I also recently was helped out in my appeals by them which reminded me of the demanded respect they deserve for how they conduct themselves. Both are forgiving and merciful upon people, they are appreciative of improvement and understanding which is something as somebody who has a bad reputation really appreciates because I feel like at least some people won't instantly bandwagon on hating on me but instead see me for who I am so I have great honor and respect for that.

Netroak / Namesinsane my brother has always and I mean ALWAYS been there. If I got in trouble he would help me in dms and worry about me which is wholesome. If he plays a game he would invite me to play along which honestly sometimes I must reject the offer which makes me feel bad since he is a genuinely awesome person to be in the company of. Me and him would be in opposite orgs that are at each other's necks but we would still laugh it off when we're together and talk about TFU apps or whatever things we discussed or hang out which is awesome. Our friendship and brotherhood is something special and for his wholesome companionship I greatly appreciate him :D.

Kenty has been nothing but understanding and helpful (except when he scammed me for 300k after I tried joining asda like months ago xd). Same as many others and I, we have had a rough road getting to know each other most likely due to my tendency to engage in controversial matters in the past which understandably caused huge problems for our relationship. However as we got to meet each other more in game and talk we have formed a better relationship and I think we are on a night and day comparison terms now in where we have formed a good acquaintance with each other. Ever since that moment and even now with his Enforcer position he has proven to be a forgiving and genuine person. He is helpful, calm, funny and nice so he can keep the 300k, he earned it haha.

Steelo is a very good friend on the server which I made. He is honest, helpful, been there through thick and thin ever since we knew each other, fun to be around in game and out when we play together other games. I am glad he is a part of the staff team as he is truly a genuine guy who wants to help people out and be just.

Snusmus is extremely friendly. I want to say in a complimenting way I can't see how snusmus can be a enforcer because she is simply too kind. As Helper, she always is understanding and helpful to the best she can. Of course she can be a good enforcer, saying I don't see how she can be one is only a compliment to her kindness which I have been a witness to on several occasions. I want to highlight this characteristic as it is a crucial part of the key that unlocked my door to being a better player on the server because without people like her and the aforementioned staff, the light of hope would be much more dim.

There are definitely more people I would love to give appreciation to but I am almost certain you know who you are and you know you are appreciated. Please forgive me but know whether your name is here or not our interactions and my opinion of you still remains so know you are appreciated, Thanks and May God Bless You :)