I would like to recommend @dank for being amazing!

Reaction score
I have had the pleasure of playing with @Dank on numerous occasions and I can confidently say that they are an amazing player. Not only are they skilled and strategic in their gameplay, but they are also a team player and always willing to help their teammates. In addition to their exceptional gaming ability, @Dank is also friendly and respectful towards others. I highly recommend @Dank as a player to anyone looking for a reliable and skilled teammate.

Reaction score
Dear Jack,

I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude for the recommendation you provided for me. Your kind words and support mean so much to me, and I am grateful for the opportunity to work with such a talented and supportive colleague like you.

I am grateful for your willingness to take the time to write a recommendation for me and for your belief in my abilities. Your recommendation carries a lot of weight and I am truly appreciative of your efforts to help me succeed.

Thank you again for your support. I look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Sincerely, [Your Name]

Reaction score
Dear Jack,

I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude for the recommendation you provided for me. Your kind words and support mean so much to me, and I am grateful for the opportunity to work with such a talented and supportive colleague like you.

I am grateful for your willingness to take the time to write a recommendation for me and for your belief in my abilities. Your recommendation carries a lot of weight and I am truly appreciative of your efforts to help me succeed.

Thank you again for your support. I look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Sincerely, [Your Name]
Looks like you forgot something

Reaction score
You dont get respect , you earn respect. :)
Respect has to be earned Sweet netroak, just like money!
raw