[Inactive] Things I must/want to do.

Reaction score
Hello, as many of you might be aware, GCSE/Exam seasons in a months time and I wanted to actually do half decent and get the grades I’d need to actually go to college and study my Journalistic Media and Business. So I’m going inactive like I have already been a fair bit this month and I’m going to stay like this for a few more months during exams and after.

I have already sent in my inactivity notices and everything necessary and I really need time off of Perp and possibly my PC as a whole since I’m lacking motivation and need to bring that little bit of motivation into myself to benefit me and not sit idle for virtually nothing. I’ll still be on once in a while and I’ll still check up on things I’ve established with members of the community to actually also stick to my words on helping them.

If at any time I am online, this is probably for communication with friends, trading or ONLY playing CS or GTA. Same applies for me chilling on discord’s or TS with members of the community. Oh, and I’ll be active on forums too.

To conclude, I did this whole post in order to inform everyone and to show that I actually need this time off for my own sake. Thank you guys for reading if you do so.

Deleted member 4084

The exam pressure of GCSE's are unreal but honestly you'll do fine. Some good revision guides and stuff are avaliable, TUTOR2U is real good and it's good to watch Primrose Kitten for your science revision.
If you need some more help I'll try dig some stuff up from what I did last year.

Reaction score
I’ve already established science is a failure, I’m focusing on the stuff that’s already good, basically everything besides science since I’m so low at it on average. Thank you very much.

Reaction score
i dont care as long as youre there for perpheads org war and raid stuff july 5-7

Reaction score
I’d rather go on zarp lol

Jk I’ll come on at that time I think and I might throw everything out the window if I see a PH cs tourney