Inactivity

Reaction score
Removed.

EDIT:

Alright Frank, I was gonna go easy on you but I think I'm just gonna let this go now. Do you know what I found funny? That you're complaining of how much of an unfriendly shithole this is, with the random raids, power growing, killing. While from what I have seen of you that's pretty much all you fucking do. As much as I hate/love to say it, you're a fucking cretin and should honestly rethink this whole situation.

From what I've seen/heard it's that you 1. RP (raid; grow, and so on) 2. Get raided/arrested/insulted/banned/killed (you name it) 3. Then instead doing what a normal player would do, (stand up and have a walk/break outside) you make a "This is goodbye.. " thread and end up getting lots of attention since you feed on that. 4. You then say "I'm not going to leave as so many people like me here" even though your intentions were to stop by the next day and keep playing anyways.

And so it creates this never ending circle of shit. A part of shit that I honestly don't want to see.
So fucking pull yourself together or else you won't accomplish anything by not doing so.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am a cop knowing every time I try to arrest someone there is always one guy ready to one bang me. I have to agree that there is issues but you cant blame the server these things just happen. I know that the server is like gangwars rp just farm and raid sometimes but us as members of the community can help improve it.

I stick with the server because I know that I can help it and everything I do helps the community in some way. Yes we all get pissed off any sometimes break the rules but look out there just look, exactly there is nothing else.

Reaction score
Leaving the community because you keep stealing our items and I told you to get out of the car and you made Standish's Bugatti aim towards me isn't a very good sign, Frank your applying for enforcer that's like me saying every time a senior administrator says you cant do that; that you resign.

Frank what you need to do is step up your game and ride solo and not rely on others, yeah it may seem boring but hey you will get through it, look at me?

If I was you I wouldn't go inactive.

Reaction score
Honestly Frank I've said it before, just stay. You told me earlier you wouldnt leave which I got happy for, leaving now would not do you any good but people looking at you in a very special way for example that you're seeking attention

Reaction score
Honestly, there are lots of people on the server that do Passive RP. You see people with shops open all the time at bazaar, people creating restaurants and loads of different and creative role play ideas. Also, rather than having a go at others on the server for not doing enough passive role play, try and do some yourself. Come up with different ideas and try to get lots of people involved with it.

If you don't like the role play and are not willing to try and help improve it yourself, just leave rather than go inactive. What's the point in staying if you aren't enjoying it?

Last edited:
Reaction score
900x900px-LL-506d59bf_not-this-shit-again_zpsb4456328.jpeg

Reaction score
"I don't find the server really RPish anymore. People kill and raid for no reason sometimes."
"its cause of the raids, lack of RP and the lies. This server is supposed to be realistic, but its not realistic as I thought at the start."

The answer is simple, find new people to play with. The reason you are always being raided and killed is because of the people around you. Do what I did, do what many others did... Stop joining organizations, start playing with others in bazaar for example. Stop growing drugs all the time and setup a shop/craft for a living.

You are going inactive because you are too lazy to find the other people who are not all about growing drugs and raiding. Stop creating these stupid threads for no reason.

Reaction score
Frank, people are getting tired of this, you do this all the time and for what? Attention? its the wrong attention frank, and if you think you think everyone is doing wrong, dont do the same stuff, improve yourself and become better than the people you think are biash because right now you also do random raids and all that stuff you are complainging about.

See you on monday.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If that's the case...

you joined on "Joined February 25th 2015."

Why has it taken you 8 months to make this thread? If it's that much of an issue?

So at some point you wasn't in that 'pack of wolves'? raiding or whatever for no reason.. Because I'm sure you was.

Reaction score
You make it harder for yourself i dont get it.. If the server isnt suited to you then go find one that is instead of bitching about it because the server wont change for one person! There is passive area such as the bazaar as well as Orgs that will raid daily and grow 24/7 for cars and better guns etc but its who you involve yourself with that depends on what you do! Try leveling your firearm and do a different approach to the server itself instead of posting here and getting unwanted and unneeded attention. Nothing against you pal but this is becoming a very regular thing..

Reaction score
3 times, 3 times, 3 times. 3 times you've said goodbye its not even funny anymore it's just pathetic. I don't know why anyone bothers posting fuck I don't even know why im wasting my time. NOONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THESE POSTS ANYMORE. It's old i'm sick of it and I don't even know you that well I can't imagine people who actually gave a fuck about you. Then you have the courage to insult the RP of this server if you don't like it fuck off and do whatever I sure as hell wont miss the attention seeking posts and the whining. man up and get over little things like people on the internet making you mad and getting drugs stolen . If you want something easy go back to Dark RP. Next time save yourself from the bullshit stop posting threads like this its more pointless then two bald men fighting over a comb (Random reference)

Anyways I hope I don't see anything like this again or I will just think your doing this even more intentionally then before,