• Thread starter Deleted member 6228
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 6228

Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: @nutrient10
How long were you banned for: 2 days, increased to 4 days for no reason.

Your Steam Name
: Inchs
Your In-game Name: Inch Ross
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16179036

Why were you banned/blacklisted:

3.20, 1.4 - User disconnected from the server during roleplay situations and then attempted to deceive staff members[/TD]

Why should this appeal be considered:
I was lagging out in the server. Reconnecting would sometimes fix it, but I would also disconnect randomly and reconnect. Idk what was going on with my internet but I got banned for lagging, I believe this to be incredibly unfair. I do not understand why I would be banned for something I have no control over? I attempted to talk to him multiple times about this but he refused to believe or even investigate what was going on, going so far as to ignore the fact I was 'timing out' in the admin console. Leaving and rejoining fixed it a couple times, so I was attempting to do that so I could continue the RP's sit I was in, but Nutrient constantly kept tp'ing me back while I was crashing.

In conclusion, I feel this ban was unfair, as I was lagging out and anyone in the staff console could go see that.

Additional Comment(s):

Deleted member 6228

Update:
Found out why I was randomly disconnecting.
My brother was trying to fix our new CCTV cameras and was resetting the router/pulling out my cable. Explains why I was randomly disconnecting for no reason, my bad, but I still think this ban should be deleted from my record.

Status
Not open for further replies.