Internet problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hello, I have internet problems. Sites load in slow asf and nearly can't get in a discord channel, i cant even play games no more and steam wont load due to connection problems. Who can help me plss
Literally just resetted pc because i thought there was a virus

Last edited:
Reaction score
For my money, if you have some sort of box or cables running into your house from a wide-open area there could be oxidation in the cables which cause that. Most of the times its hardware related, dial your ISP & have them send a technician to sort things out.

Reaction score
You should try calling your internet provider since I had a problem like this before and I blamed it straight away on my personal internet but when I checked it was a problem with pretty much my whole street and they came out and fixed it. After this I haven't had a problem in like a year.

Reaction score
@DJ Conyo if its wired, could be something up with your port & you can buy an ethernet card to plug it into one of the slots on the motherboard, if its wireless yeah probably something is up with it you got to be more spesific on what youre using for connection rn including the make & model of the hardware

Reaction score
I fixed it again, I think temporary since I just restarted my router, last time I did that It worked for a long time. i want to thank anyone that helped me here!

Status
Not open for further replies.