It's been fun :)

Reaction score
Alright, yep. Im leaving. Resigning from the PD, staff team and the community. Reason is because I've fucked up really bad, in school. Im on the edge of failing the whole school, I've told myself several times to not sit infront of the PC, do your homework, and then go to the PC. But im just getting dragged back to it. So I have to lock myself out. It's really hard to do this because I don't want to leave all the good friends I've made, but that is just proof that im too addicted to this... People will say see you in a week, I don't really care because I wll just dump everything.

But it's been really fun to be a part of this, had a great time in the PD. So a big thanks to everyone invloved in that.

And to the part where people will get triggered. But in my opinion the community have changed. Everyone is toxic and makes an AR on you if you accidently hit their car. It's not like the old days sadly.

So yeah, good luck everyone!

Im not going to make any mentions of good friends, you know who you are, and you can msg me on steam :)

Bye.

Deleted member 5193

I'm really sad to see you go mate. One of the finest staff members, honestly. Thanks for everything buddy.

Reaction score
you were a really friendly guy, was nice to see you go this far.

good luck in school.

Reaction score
You were on of the staff members i really liked. You had respect for people and would always never take a bit of fun seriously. More staff members should be like you.

I wish you the best in school. Bye Draxen

Reaction score
Can't believe you are actually going, you are one of the most down to earth guys and a very hard working staff/PD command member.

Good luck in school and whatever else, hope you achieve what you want.

Reaction score
Dude just give BRIS a call and tell them that you are bullied. You won't have to go to school anymore :p

Reaction score
One of my best fucking mates, 1 week and we talked like we've known each other our whole life! But we will stay in touch on Steam... 1522630946640.png

Reaction score
Noooo! You were one of the best staff members in my opinion. Also a good friend!
I'll really miss you!!!

Bye good friend.

Reaction score
Been friends with you for a few years now and to see you grow from what you were and what you have accomplished is amazing. You climbed the ranks in the PD faster than most people and making it into the staff team shows me how dedicated you are and just how great of a person you are. Always knew you were a great and kind guy. Wish you luck on anything you do in the future.

Kind Regards Nessy