J&M Glass CO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
d157eb765e.jpg

Please do fill out the application in-character, you will be told the forums if you are accepted / denied. Do fill all this out in detail.
Forename:
Surname:

What previous organisations have you been in:
Do you have any previous experience in the production of glass:

Phone Number:

Thank you for applying.

Reaction score
Forename: Jack
Surname: Noah

What previous organisations have you been in: Falcon's rule, Chosen Few, Belinsky, Montreal and other small ones.
Do you have any previous experience in the production of glass: Does dragonglass count?

Phone Number: 698-3985

Reaction score
Forename: Noah
Surname: Santiago

What previous organisations have you been in: Los Zetas, Crescendo, FBI and Grow Inc.
Do you have any previous experience in the production of glass: Yes i have loads of "glass experience" :booty:

Phone Number: 280-5192

Last edited:
Reaction score
Forename: Hayden
Surname: James

What previous organisations have you been in: FBI , Armenian , Royal British Mafia etc
Do you have any previous experience in the production of glass: I have made glass myself before therefore I have toa ability too

Phone Number: 256 - 0992

Reaction score
Forename: Nikolai
Surname: Kovalchuk

What previous organisations have you been in: The Armenians, Jarheads, ABMC, Bratstvo Mafia, RødGrød med Fløde, and several others
Do you have any previous experience in the production of glass: While I do have some experience in the production of glass itself, my strength lies in security. I am however willing to work with the actual production of glass if necessary.

Phone Number: #794-3067

Reaction score
Forename: Julie
Surname: Scott

What previous organisations have you been in: Men in Brown, The Virtuous, The Davidsons.
Do you have any previous experience in the production of glass: Some, but i mainly drink from glass.

Phone Number: #128 - 7361

Reaction score
Forename: Philip
Surname: Davidson

What previous organisations have you been in: Virtous, Davidsons and more.
Do you have any previous experience in the production of glass: Yes actually, but i am a better security guard than glass maker.
Phone Number: 846 - 9839

Last edited:
Reaction score
("Bruh... you don't even play" is exactly what you're thinking right now but i want to get back into the good old days of PerpHeads; so i've decided to try and get a place into a org first so i'm not completely lost when i'm back)

Forename:
Brian
Surname: Feldon

What previous organisations have you been in: The Commonwealth, Seventh Sanctum, Armenian Mafia, FBI
Do you have any previous experience in the production of glass:
Glass has always fascinated me, every part of glass and its history just amazes me; from the original glass being made by nature to the wonderful glass statues being made by man now. Since i was a young child i have always looked up to the "Portland Vase" and so have been into making and producing glass since a very young age.. Yes, called sad by some; bullied by others but my love of producing glass always comes out on top and i realise, this is what i am on Earth for.
However, if you're talking about "glass" then i also have plenty of experience in that field too, loving glass and everything about it does not offer a lot of money in the big, bad and ever so horribly cruel world so desperate times call for desperate measures hence my previous affiliations with those types of Organisations.

Phone Number: #192-2899

Last edited:
Reaction score
Forename: Evan
Surname: Emerson

What previous organisations have you been in:
The Nigerians
Do you have any previous experience in the production of glass: I have been making "glass" ever since i was 10 with my dad.

Phone Number:
902-0347

Reaction score
Forename: Brandon
Surname: Amerson

What previous organisations have you been in: The Nigerians
Do you have any previous experience in the production of glass: I been making Glass SInce I came out the Womb

Phone Number: 589-7507

OneIraqiGamer

Forename: Jay
Surname: Walker

What previous organisations have you been in: The Davidsons, Hudson's Hornets, And was the CEO of IBM but that didn't get much success
Do you have any previous experience in the production of glass: From my experience i've learned that glass is made sand which is required to be heated up in a special stove for it to be made into glass.

Phone Number: 172-1955

Reaction score
Forename: Hinata
Surname: Kagura

What previous organisations have you been in: FBI,Paralake home guard and 2 more i dont remember the name
Do you have any previous experience in the production of glass: i have some experience, but im better im defending but im ready to know more about glass making :D

Phone Number: 184-3587

Status
Not open for further replies.